Sunday 28 August 2016

Political Correctness Gone Mad



          Political Correctness Gone Mad

This Political Correctness crap, well I think most Aussies have had enough,
Of the things that are really important the PC brigade couldn’t give a stuff.
They always seem to be so worried about someone getting offended,
Chastising people for not following the guidelines they recommended.

I’ve never heard the PC brigade speak up when someone sets our flag alight,
Does their silence suggest that in their eyes this disgraceful action is alright?
To support the desecration of something for which men have fought and died,
Will surely cause division among Australians, as patriots show their pride.

Whenever I see our flag raised, I remove my hat and show some respect,
The same for our National Anthem I believe this to be politically correct.
If you think these actions are old fashioned, so be it, I really couldn’t care,
But disrespect my flag sunshine; I’ve just one word and that is `beware`.

The 3rd of September 2016 will be our Australian National Flag Day,
First raised in 1901 Aussies should and can be proud of the flag on display.
So if you burn and spit upon our flag we won’t just stand idly by,
Be prepared for all hell to break loose as our pride we satisfy.

If you don’t respect our flag then you disrespect where you live,
It’s an insult to proud Australians and something we can’t forgive.
Jails far too good for you and besides it costs us tax payers money,
Live in another country, you’re not wanted in the land of milk and honey.

PS
If this verse upsets you because it is politically incorrect; too bloody bad,
Because all the flaming Bull Shit you carry on with makes me blooming mad.
Our flag is a symbol of who we really are, so show some fair dinkum pride,
Beneath the flag that bears the Southern Cross Aussies will stand side by side.


                                                © Corin Linch 28/08/16

No comments:

Post a Comment